Wiring sauna heater

My sauna heater needs to be wired through liquid tight flex conduit rated f or 90 Celsius (194 F). I cannot find such conduit anywhere. I called a doze n or so electric supply companies nearby and none has it. I also did search only and could not come up with nay either.
Does anyone have any advise on where I can find 90 degrees Celsius rated fl ex conduit.

Try here
http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-electrical-conduit/
The flex-metal "High/Low Temperature (UL Listed)" version is UL rated to 220F, $4.50 per foot in various lengths.
Scroll down the page to see fittings you may need

This is the same type of thing in metal
http://www.southwire.com/products/TitanTypeHC.htm
You probably will not find this at Home Depot but an electrical supplier will have it ... if he will sell you less than a whole roll ;-(
On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:14:01 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Or> Or> Temperature Rated -40C to 105C.
105C = 105 Celcius 100C = 220 Fahrenheit

Where is the sauna installed, inside or outside. If it is in the house it should be a dry location. The HC is 105c dry/60c wet