window sticking

Is there some product I can put on the top of my car windows to prevent them from sticking to the rubber window gasket in Florida heat?

Richard Butler

Reply to
Richard Butler

I'd put some silicone spray on the gasket.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Silicone lubricant on the weatherstripping. Also clean any sticky stuff left by the weatherstrip on the edge of the window. Is this a Chrysler product? They had some problems with residue glueing glass to weatherstrip.

Reply to
Art