window sticking

Is there some product I can put on the top of my car windows to prevent them from sticking to the rubber window gasket in Florida heat?
Richard Butler

I'd put some silicone spray on the gasket.
Silicone lubricant on the weatherstripping. Also clean any sticky stuff left by the weatherstrip on the edge of the window. Is this a Chrysler product? They had some problems with residue glueing glass to weatherstrip.