wind in the fireplace insert

Hello,
i'm having trobles with my fireplace insert. I'm having a quite tall chimney and from some reason, there's no top or bottom damper in the chimney. When's a windy weather, it makes very unpleasant noise in the fireplace inseft, i hear the wind very loud.
How this can be solved please ?
Matt

Instal a damper between insert and chimney.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs