Why would anyone put a VCR on their head?

Yesterday all the ladies in my neighborhood had our annual Santa meeting for Christmas. That's where we all get together while our hubbies are at work, pop open a couple bottles, some snacks, and we share our kids Santa lists to see if anyone has something that a neighbors kid wants. In the past, the girls usually wanted their own baby dolls and the boys wanted their own balls. But times are changing and these lists are getting more tough to fill. I remember last year one of the boys wanted a paint gun, and his mother ended up sending him for therapy because she could not understand why he wanted to shoot holes in paint cans. Then there was the young girl who said she wanted a ponie. Well, we all know ponies are obsolete and no one has them anymore so Mrs. Walters donated her goldfish and they named it "Ponie". It's alwawys easy when one of the girls wants dishes because everyone has spare dishes to donate, but some of the requests on these lists are unbelievable. This year one of the boys wants a forehead VCR. That sure got me puzzled. Why the heck would someome want to put a VCR on their forehead?
Merry Christmas
Blondie
nobody wants a vcr anymore

Ditsy blonde-- you misunderstood.
He doesn't want a VCR ON his forehead, he wants one IN his forehead. You'll need to take him to a surgeon to cut a big slot above his eyebrows to insert the tapes.
Merry Christmas,
Patrick
Cost is too high using a surgeon, this is a DIY project. Get a sharp chisel and a big hammer and have at it.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:36:11 -0600, blondie32&ahalf@$hotmail.com wrote:

The local paper prints kids' letters to Santa Claus on Dec 24. I like to read those to see what interesting mistakes they make. Apparently some of these kids have been good grils.

Mark Lloyd
Mark Lloyd wrote:

Hi, I believe it is 4 head VCR for better still image when play back is pasued. Nowadays VCR is dying breed but most are stereo Hi-Fi 4 head kind. Tony
Tony Hwang wrote:

It's a joke son
Harry K
[snip]

From the reality at sub-quantum time offset SC.092857211333:
There's a TV show here called "All In The Family". It's set in 2005, and the main character "Barry Cunker" works for an internet company. One day he comes home from work, saying that he got a new computer and the technician who installed it said it's evil.
At the end of the show, we finally find out that the technician said it has a SATA hard drive.
BTW, "cunker" is an old word that was once used in SC.092857211333 to describe a person responsible for the training of reptilian equinoids.

Mostly, I'm doing DVD recording but still have a VCR. It's needed to play things only available on tape, and to make recordings for a friend who doesn't have DVD yet.

Mark Lloyd
blondie32&ahalf@$hotmail.com wrote:

[blah blah]

Probably because his fourhead has too much fourskin.