Why Gutter Guards will cost you less than Gutter Cleaning
Homeowners that have trees have a constant battle with overflowing gutters
that cause most of their moisture problems.
Either you clean out the gutters yourself or you constantly pay someone
else and hope that the problems will be reduced.
1. The Wear and Tear- Your roof and gutters are torn, scratched, dented
and broken every time someone cleans out your gutters.
2. Are they really clog free?- How do you know if all the gutters and
downspouts are really clean and free flowing outside of climbing up the
ladder yourself and inspecting.
3. What happens every time they overflow?- It causes problems to your
landscaping, foundation, basement, windows, doors, siding, concrete, and
anything else including you that gets under the runoff.
4. What lives in your clogged gutters?- Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Ear Wigs,
Carpenter Ants, Squirrels, Birds, Spiders, Snakes and tons of other
wildlife and all types of plants can grow out of them as well.
5. Price- $350-$800 ANNUALLY
There are over 80 different types of Gutter Guards
[http://www.raleighgutterguards.com ] on the market today so which ones
work the very best?
Here are the things that really matter:
1. The Warranties- You want a gutter guard that comes standard with a
Lifetime No-Clog Guarantee, Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Material
Warranty, and at least a 20 Year Transferable Warranty all in writing.
2. The Performance- The Gutter Cover should handle at least 12" of Rain
per Hour, Guarantee to never overflow even when the valleys have debris in
them, All covers or guards that have any type of hole or screen in it will
eventually clog itself and overflow because mildew and mold grows in them
and small organic materials will clog them. It has to be a solid gutter
cover with an opening of a minimal of 2', not the small slots for sticks
and pine needles to clog up in. It also needs to be a small opening of
1/4"-1/2" and no more. It should not be nailed or screwed through your
roof to void the warranty. It should have end caps to completely enclose
the system and protect it from Birds, Squirrels and debris.
3. The Appearance- It should come in an unlimited color selection to
custom match your gutters or better yet your roof! It should be low
profile and smooth so as to blend in with the gutters and/or roof and
virtually disappear. The Paint should be a lifetime product that never
fades and is resistant to scratches and stains. Also the “nose” or front
of the gutter guard should be set back a little to protect against ladders
denting it and causing it to overflow because of those dents.
4. The Price- It should be competitive compared to the other solid gutter
covers with the above mentioned warranties.
5. The Company- It is critical to find a company who stands behind their
promises and it shows. As you do research and read testimonials you
should find someone you can trust to work on your home and is licensed and
For further research visit http://www.raleighgutterguards.com or
Thank you and have a great day!
/ | ' \
( ) 0
/ \-'~; /~~~(O)
__/~| / |
=( _____| (_________|