whole house surge protectors

Page 4 of 4

And also factor in many manufacturers count each protection mode seperately to arrive at that number, eg if it uses MOVS rated at 20KA and there is one from L1 to ground, one from L2 to ground, one L1 to L2, that makes it a 60KA rated device. Meaning that 100KA one is likely really 33.3KA.

It also shows that on the granger site. I think what happened, the earlier model was superseded with the 150k unit, but they got the data sheet wrong or not updated. I had the lesser rated unit, and it blew. These things are warranted, so keep all records.
Greg