Who needed some heated pet beds?

There are a couple at Plow and Hearth.
Cat: http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?section_id 02&department053&search_typetegory&search_value20&cm_val=&cm_pos=&cur_index=1&cm_type=&pcode@10
Dog: http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?pcodec27&crs@10&ref=product
Karen
I have one of the cat beds. Both my cats sleep in it, when they don't have a warm lap or human bed available.
I got mind from Smith and Foster (also on-line) an I believe it was a little less.
The only down side is they seem to only last about a year or two at the most. I don't know if it is the the weight sensor that turns it off and on or the element but S&F did replace the second one that went bad when I complained about it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-10202&ps_session b15089baeb018bda96ab35e6def17e#
We went thru 3 heating pads. I think this is the indestructible one finally found. Nothing fancy... just sold with an armored cord. You could soak this thing in water. 60w is good for outside dog house. I want to verify this is the model. I'll check at the farm this weekend. Don't get anything with screws, lights, metal or cloth!