whistling water

Hi everyone! I've enjoyed reading thru your posts and this seems like a saavy group. Hope you don't mind if I jump in with a question.
My daughter and I installed a new faucet set in the bathroom and it looks and works great, but whenever we turn on either water tap it whistles. Anybody know what went wrong and/or how to quiet it down.
kukla
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:39:06 -0600, winny150 wrote:

Might be trapped air in the lines or the new fixture. Try removing the aerator and running the faucet (hot and cold) full blast for at least 60 seconds.
--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I\'m filtering all Google Groups posters.

Single or double handle? Could be a defective seal, washer, cartridge or a piece of gunk lodged in there. Could be the aerator. Take it off and try it and look to see if something is in the passages in the aerator.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 30, 6:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Its new Gov code, it whistles to annoy you so you dont use it and waste water, Just Kidding.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:52:04 -0800 (PST), ransley

As usual ransley. Full of shit and dont know a thing. Go take a shower you smelly pig. Bubba
Add pictures here
✖

Hey Retard, you dont get anything do you, not even a joke. You are the joke now.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:55:10 -0800 (PST), ransley

and you are just plain lying filthy pond scum. No joke here. Bubba
Add pictures here
✖

Make sure the shut-off valves are fully open.
Cheers, Jim
Add pictures here
✖