Whirlpool gas dryer model #LG7681XSN1

Hello- My dryer died. I was doing a load of clothes and I stooped the dryer in mid-cycle to remove a few things. I hit the start button and nothing! Stone cold dead. I removed the start button and cleaned some carbon acrcing corrosion and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Any suggestions? Thanks
on 9/13/2007 12:47 PM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

How about the switch in the door that turns off the dryer when the door is opened.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Sep 13, 11:47 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Is the outlet it is plugged in to alive? Any breakers tripped on the service panel? HTH
Joe
The push to start switch is usually not the problem. The most common problems leading to a no-start condition would be a broken door switch actuator, or an open thermal fuse on the blower housing.
On Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:47:26 AM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DRYER SHELF FOR A WHILPOOL LG7681XSN1
??
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com