Whirlpool Gas Dryer

I have just purchased a house, and it uses propane for gas. It came with a dryer (Whirlpool) that I want to sell. I seem to remember it saying it was "converted" to propane. (I don't actually close for another week, and have already bugged the owner to let me in numerous times to measure windows, etc so I won't go back over until after I close.) Does anybody know if it is a hardware conversion to make the dryer work with propane, or will it work with natural gas as well? Is it just the connecting hardware? I guess I need to know if I can sell it as a "Gas Dryer" or "Propane Gas Dryer".
Thanks in advance,
Daremo

Hardware conversion. Minimum is a orifice change, probably a regulator also. Check with a dealer for the parts.
Daremo wrote:

with a

it was

and have

windows, etc

it is a

work
guess I

Dryer".
Hi,
If someone wants to use the dryer on NG it would have to be comverted back to operate on NG, a WLP parts depot should be able to help with the conversion kit and you will need your model#.

Dryer".
Right now....a propane gas dryer only.