whirlpool gas dryer

Hey guys, New to the site, I have a problem with my dryer my wife was using it and a "belt" came off. It's not the drive belt but, I'm calling it a "bushing belt". I can tell it came off the drum where it connects to the back of the dryer. It runs fine but you can hear the metal on the drum grinding on the metal of the back.
What I'm wondering is: Is there a site online that I can get an exploded view of this particular dryer
P.S. It's the cheap version of whirlpool - "Inglis" by Whirlpool corp.
Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Rog
1. You are talking about the rear drum seal. 2. Go buy the part. It comes with glue. 3. Remove two screws under lint screen. 4. Pull on control panel forward, and pop the whole top at front edge, rotate up on hinge. 5. Remove both 5/16" screws that hold front to body, at top left and right. 6. Lift front off the clips at the bottom of the front, swing out of the way. 7. Note placement of belt around the drum and idler. Remove it. 8. Remove drum. 9. Pull off the old seal 10. Put new seal on. You may need extra hands to keep it on, or use tools. 11. Inject small bead of glue just under the outside edge, where old glue was. 12. After drying, put it all back together in reverse.
Hmm. After an hour, the clothes come out wet?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Rog wrote:

Hi,
*Might* be like this one.... http://www.applianceaid.com/wp_rear_drumseal.html

Many/most Canadain models are not online.