Whirlpool Dishwasher keypad problem

I have a 5 year old Whirlpool dishwasher Model # SUD600HQ1 under the Kirkland Quiet Max logo from Costco. It has touch pad buttons. Suddenly, some keys, including the one for "Normal" and "Pots & Pans" have stopped responding. I can still run a complete wash cycle on the "Low Energy" or "China" program.

I opened up the door panel and pressed in all the connectors firmly but no luck.

How can I isolate if the problem lies with the Control Board or with the keypad?

Is the keypad replaceable? Where can I buy one? Is there anything on the control board that I can check with a multimeter?

Any pointers are most welcome as I feel I am on a short lease until the remaining keys also stop working. Thanks.

S Mathur snipped-for-privacy@mathurfamily.com

Reply to
Sunil

You may not with out a key/touch panal tester.....or some tech sheets have a section on ohm meter testing the key panal....failing those you will be best guessing.

Yes.

control assembly

Check the tech sheet that comes with the unit, since some cycles work the control may be ok.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid