Whirlpool Dishwasher keypad problem

I have a 5 year old Whirlpool dishwasher Model # SUD600HQ1 under the Kirkland Quiet Max logo from Costco. It has touch pad buttons. Suddenly, some keys, including the one for "Normal" and "Pots & Pans" have stopped responding. I can still run a complete wash cycle on the "Low Energy" or "China" program.
I opened up the door panel and pressed in all the connectors firmly but no luck.
How can I isolate if the problem lies with the Control Board or with the keypad?
Is the keypad replaceable? Where can I buy one? Is there anything on the control board that I can check with a multimeter?
Any pointers are most welcome as I feel I am on a short lease until the remaining keys also stop working. Thanks.
S Mathur snipped-for-privacy@mathurfamily.com
Hi,
Sunil wrote:

You may not with out a key/touch panal tester.....or some tech sheets have a section on ohm meter testing the key panal....failing those you will be best guessing.

Yes. http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N9762 Panel-cntl
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N0021 Electronic control assembly

Check the tech sheet that comes with the unit, since some cycles work the control may be ok.