Which side to install garbage disposal

I just bought a new double sink. One side of the sink is deep and wide, and the other side is shallow and small. Which side to I install the garbage disposal on?

Your sink your choice. I would put it on the small side
The height of the drain stub out may be an issue. That is the second rule of plumbing. Stuff don't flow up hill.
Greg wrote:

And the first rule is, "Don't leave the job location without getting paid..."
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

As already said your sink your choice but generally the shallow sink is considered to be the "prep sink" and more likely to need the disposal for the scraps and peelings.

Interesting. I use the little sink for rinsing with clear water so it doesn't fill up my soapy water in the larger sink.
JennP.
The shallow side is designed for the disposal, but scraps are always in the deeper section and need to be moved.
I always used the deeper section until I got a full double sink
Space under the sink is a primary consideration, tho
--
Barry

"Aaron" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

JMO, but the main sink. You rinse the dirty dishes in the large sink then all the food waste goes in that disposer.
JennP.