where to purchase locally aluminum foil vapor barrier?

home depot or lowes does not sell this and don't know locally who does
is the web my only answer?
this material http://superiorsaunas.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath &products_id55

Lowes has it in their system as I bought some there [off the shelf] a couple years ago.
Ask at the contractor desk. Try a real lumberyard or Ace/True Value hardware.
[Though I have to say I think I paid $50 for the roll I got and 250sq feet seems likely. If those guys don't kill you with shipping, their price isn't bad]
Don't forget the tape.
Jim
adam wrote:

http://superiorsaunas.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath &products_id55
Thanks for the link. It seems as if a 250' (x3' = 750 sq ft) roll is about $48 (6.5 cent/sq ft).
I'm sure it would work well as a radiant barrier for the attic and sure beats the cheapest radiant barrier price I've found of $70 for 500 sq ft (14 cents/sq ft).
http://atticfoil.com/

Couldn't you just use heavyweight - broiler aluminum foil????
On 12/7/2010 11:06 PM, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

It doesn't have a paper backing for glue to stick to. :-)
TDD

Why would that matter?
On 12/8/2010 6:43 PM, cjt wrote:

It makes it easy to use paper glue to construct the beanie hat. Non- toxic paper glue is what you want to use for your foil hat, we are bombarded with enough things that are toxic. :-)
TDD