Where to get staples

I was at an auction the other day and came home with an air powered staple gun. Not one that shoots those little staples like you desk stapler, but shoots 2 inch long staples. I see these used on pallets, and often in construction. Using my small air compressor which is just a basic tire filler, I shot a staple thru a 2x4 and it came out the other side. Lots of power there. The best part, I bought it for 50 cents.
But there were only a few staples in it and now that I used them all up just playing. Where can I buy staples for these things?
The brand of the stapler is Bostitch.
Mark
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Most any building supply or even the big box stores should have them.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:11:34 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Thanks Joseph
I'll ignore all the rude comments on this thread. Having never owned one of these things, I thought they were more specific to construction companies. However, I called a local Home Depot and Menards. Both have them. I was afraid I'd have to mail order and I know how shipping costs and minimum orders are on things like this. I also found that Bostitch has a website.
Playing with this thing almost makes me want to get a power nailer, and I'm the guy that has always said give me a hammer and nails and forget the power stuff...

Cripes man, if you're not smart enough to figure out where to get staples for that deadly weapon, you'd best leave it on the shelf before you hurt someone with it...
Patrick
Patrick Cleburne wrote: ..

I'm glad I was not the only one thinking that. I am even gladder that someone chose to suggest it. The description the OP gave did not make me feel good.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
I had the same problem and I solved it by just buying a new staple gun. You get hundreds of "free" staples when you buy the new gun.
:)
Helps the economy expand, thanks! Downside is landfills.

Gideon wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

..............Home Depot and Lowes both carry the Bostitch line of staples
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Maybe Staples? http://www.staples.com
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 03:57:06 -0600, maradcliff wrote:

Does your mother still tie your shoes for you? Don't be so friggin helpless, dumb ass.
Linux Registered User #327951
Dan C wrote:

OMG.....I agree with the guy that said, "hope your car doesn't run out of gas?" This was TOO funny!!! I am a 48 yr old female....and I know that one ...heck, my 10 yr old grand-daughter would have known that!!! Hey, I'll give ya $1 for it....that way you double your money...tee-hee!!!