Where to find thin air filter for furnace

Hi,
I have a very old furnace/air conditioner and it uses a very thin elastrostatic air filter with the size 25"x20"x1/2". Most stores like Home Depot do not carry such a size anymore. Could someone recommend where I can find this size? I live in Toronto Canada if someone knows a store there that I can go to, or if someone knows where I can order it from I don't mind to pay some shipping. Thank you.
Hannah
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.lifetimeelectrostaticfilter.com/sizes_pricing.htm for one.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Try WalMart, your local hardware stores (Ace, etc,), and HVAC supply houses. You can also mail order just about any size you could need (order a bunch at once to make it worth it).