Where to find thin air filter for furnace

Hi,

I have a very old furnace/air conditioner and it uses a very thin elastrostatic air filter with the size 25"x20"x1/2". Most stores like Home Depot do not carry such a size anymore. Could someone recommend where I can find this size? I live in Toronto Canada if someone knows a store there that I can go to, or if someone knows where I can order it from I don't mind to pay some shipping. Thank you.

Hannah

Reply to
hshchi

for one.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Try WalMart, your local hardware stores (Ace, etc,), and HVAC supply houses. You can also mail order just about any size you could need (order a bunch at once to make it worth it).

Reply to
scott21230