Where is this Urine smell coming from?

Page 2 of 2
Let me guess. Your mother never taught you how to piss in the toilet. Change your underwear more often, and wear a condon between pisses.......
Frank
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:57:40 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@sympatico-dot-ca.no-spam.invalid (theonyxguy) wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico-dot-ca.no-spam.invalid (theonyxguy) wrote:

Urine and what kind of seasoning? Without further information, my first suggestion would be to check for homeless, they often use back corners as urinals. Mothballs and bright lights may help to scare them away. Afterwards, try pulling the stove away from the wall and scrubbing eveything with liquid bleach. Be sure to use the liquid bleach, the solid stuff in ineffective.