Where do I get this felt weatherstripping?

I have this felt weatherstripping on my windows and sliding glass door that needs replacing. It slides into a groove on the metal frame. A picture is at
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=IMG_2842.JPG
I've looked for it at Home Depot and Lowe's, and searched online, but I don't even know exactly what this stuff is called. Where can I find it, and what is the exact name for this type of weatherstripping?
On 4 Apr 2007 13:25:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

My guess, felt. -- Oren

(the keyboard got away)
Clip a sample and take it with you. Can you re-attach the strip or is it beyond repair? You can find a roll of felt strip...seen them, but forget where. -- Oren

Looks like Schlegle stripping. Try a storm door/window outfit. Or a real hardware store.

Yep, it's Schegel. I was told that it was developed for the cockpit canopy of the Messeschmidt jet fighter. Anyone else heard that?
On 4 Apr 2007 14:53:20 -0700, "Limey Lurker"

Nope, never heard of it. Building cockpits must be expensive with a weather strip VS home repair type material?
-- Oren
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Go to a real glass company. They need all different types to do installs & repairs.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It's definitely not felt.
I call it mousefur, but technically it is a kerf mounted pile weatherstripping, and any local window or storm door mfr should have it.