Where can I find this

Hi everyone,
I've been browsing online for bathroom mirrors to go above the vanity, and so far, I've found one that I really like. It is a backlit mirror which I think is a great idea because it eliminates the need for extra lighting above it (I have a low ceiling)...
http://www.homesupply.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=LQ311
The problem is that these don't seem to be available anywhere in the US. I emailed this company and they said that they only ship to UK addresses. Has anyone seen these for sale in the US. And if not, why are they only available overseas.
Anthony
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Google backlit+mirror yields 370,000 hits.
Here's a couple: http://www.aamsco.com/Luminaires_Mirrorlux6002.htm
http://www.electricmirror.com /
It does seem, however, that backlit mirrors are mainly a British fetish.