Where can I find a Brill PowerAccu battery pack in the US?

I got my hands on a Brill trimmer the other day--without the battery pack for rather cheap. I discovered it's pretty tough to find the pack online in the US. Is there a standard retailer for them?

There's a URL for

on the packaging, but it doesn't go to their site. Yes, it's with a 't' I guess because it's German; brillgarden doesn't work either.

Reply to
Adam Preble