Where are the clean looking bathroom light fixtures?

I need to replace my above sink wall mounted bathroom light fixture. I'm looking for a clean, uncomplicated and modern looking fixture to match with the rest of the remolded bathroom but there is only one and at most two modern options with the remaining dozens of the styles look like its from the 1920's in Lowe's and Home Depot. Don't people use modern looking bathroom wall mounted light fixtures?
Try to find a place that imports from Europe. We were in Europe a couple of years ago and liked the fixtures we saw in peoples' homes. Went into a home depot like store in Germany and bought towel racks and tp holder. Got a couple of funny comments bringing them through customs. I love browsing the tool part of the store. Most stuff appeared to be made in Germany. Well made and trustworthy. So much now here is made and China. I just don't trust the quality. Now that I am retired and the wife still works I clean the bathrooms and appreciate have minimalist stuff with few nooks and crannies to collect dirt, etc.

Skip the big box stores. I have a scandinavian contemporary house in New Hampshire, hotbed of colonial brass'n'glass. I found a good lighting store nearby that had a collection of catalogs from many contemporary places. Depending on your budget, Eurofase makes good stuff (but $$$$). LBL lighting, Access, and a few others had some nice things. I've replaced over 20 fixtures in my house, all with nice simple contemporary designs or frosted glass and satin nickel trim.

Here is another online resource for a nice selection of contemporary fixtures: http://www.bellacor.com /