Whats the best thing to do with a box of nipples?

Start your own nipple business. I wouldn't incorporate yet though.

Reply to
RLM

I got a box of nipples from a hardware store that was going out of business. They range from half inch to three inch. What should I do with them?

Reply to
conservative

Nipple art?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Sell them. Plumber, pipefitter, gas fitter may be interested

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Keep the few that you may ever actually need, and donate the rest to Habitat ReStore. Another couple decades from now, when your heirs clean out your place, nobody will be using threaded pipe any more, so may as well use them up.

Reply to
aemeijers

Easy! Here's a nipple sales tutorial to help launch your new endeavor.

nb

Reply to
notbob

snipped-for-privacy@liberal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Put them on baby bottles.

Reply to
ktos

Two nipples for a dime?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Make a piece of modern art.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Proof positive that animators should not take illegal drugs.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

"Are you sure you're not the FBI?"

I can hardly contain myself. One funny video.

Reply to
Oren

List on Ebay for sale?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

FBI, Fat Bucolic Idiot? No, I lost the weight.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

On Sat 27 Mar 2010 02:54:01a, told us...

Suck?

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Take a picture of each one and post them on ebay for sale or bid.

Reply to
LSMFT

Put a sigh out front--- N I P P L E S

Reply to