Whats the best thing to do with a box of nipples?

I got a box of nipples from a hardware store that was going out of business. They range from half inch to three inch. What should I do with them?
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 03:54:01 -0600, conservative wrote:

Start your own nipple business. I wouldn't incorporate yet though.
Two nipples for a dime?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@liberal.com wrote:

Nipple art?
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Keep the few that you may ever actually need, and donate the rest to Habitat ReStore. Another couple decades from now, when your heirs clean out your place, nobody will be using threaded pipe any more, so may as well use them up.
--
aem sends...

Sell them. Plumber, pipefitter, gas fitter may be interested

Easy! Here's a nipple sales tutorial to help launch your new endeavor.
<http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID4978587
nb
notbob wrote:

Proof positive that animators should not take illegal drugs.
TDD
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:25:25 -0500, The Daring Dufas

"Are you sure you're not the FBI?"
I can hardly contain myself. One funny video.
Oren wrote:

FBI, Fat Bucolic Idiot? No, I lost the weight.
TDD
List on Ebay for sale?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Put them on baby bottles.
On 27 Mar, 09:54, snipped-for-privacy@liberal.com wrote:

Make a piece of modern art.
Owain
On Sat 27 Mar 2010 02:54:01a, told us...

Suck?

snipped-for-privacy@liberal.com wrote:

Take a picture of each one and post them on ebay for sale or bid.
--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........
snipped-for-privacy@liberal.com wrote:

Put a sigh out front--- N I P P L E S