What is this hand tool? Link to photo within.

called a pigtail for obvious reasons, it is used to twist preshaped wires around whatever. The wires can be bought in bundles, are about three inches or so long, and have a loop on each end. They work very well, and are faster and easier than rodbuster pliers, although they won't do anything but the premade pieces of wire.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I turn off my Googlegroup filters for one day....

I'll drop a quick line to snipped-for-privacy@telus.net for ya.

75.158.2.95 CA CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA BURNABY TELUS COMMUNICATIONS INC
Reply to
G. Morgan

The only re-bar tie tool I used (only once) was one that you hooked in, pull two or three times and on to the next. The one in the picture looks like it would be both much slower and awkward in use.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

No, no, no, it's a hemorrhoid remover. You hook, twist and yank it out.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas