What is this draft stopping product called?

I have this around the frame of my storm door, and I have seen it on other applications as well. It is a strip of very fine fibers, each fiber about 1/8" long, assembled in a long section which is cut to length, and is about 1/4" wide.
In other applications, it is wider, and the fibers are longer.
Here's a pic from the one around my storm door:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2886/draftstopper.jpg
Does anyone know what this is called, who manufactures it, or even where I could buy some?
Thanks,
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

Weather strip?

Looks like felt stripping.

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Thanks Clare, and Oren. Searching for mohair stripping brought me to an Alibaba site, which told me it is also called "metal channel strip brush". This led to a plethora of domestic sources (including good old Fuller Brush) of both stock and custom sizes.
Been looking for this stuff for awhile now, and I finally know what it is.
Thanks again,
Jon
On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:11:33 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

Here in Kitchener I'd go to Reinharts on Maple Ave. 90% chance Joe would have something in stock to do the job, and if not, better than 90% he can get it for you.