what is the name of the green slime that gets on the side of my house?

It's like green slime. You can power wash it off. It's not moss, or algae, or ivy. We do live in the woods, but in a open area.
On Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:44:02 PM UTC-4, buffie wrote:

Green sounds like algae, but with no pics or other info, who knows.
On 7/20/14, 12:44 PM, buffie wrote:

<http://www.shop4paintball.com/Valken_Crusade_Paintballs_Green_Shell_Green_Fill_p/10vlkncrsdgsg.htm

It's most likely an algae, especially since it's green.
There are slime molds but I have never seen or heard of one that was green.
You might want to be more specific about where you live. In the woods doesn't really tell the real experts here much.
--
Dan Espen

On 7/20/2014 7:30 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

I get it in shaded areas. Wash and bleach but it keeps coming back.