What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get done without his brilliant idea.
micky;3297768 Wrote: > What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

> The

> get

Try Bob.
Bob is a common men's first name. There's a good chance his name was Bob.
If that doesn't pan out, try Jim.
--
nestork

micky wrote:

“ΠΑ ΒΩ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΙΣΤΙΩΝΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΗΣΩ ΠΑΣΑΝ.”
Archimedes.
On 10/18/2014 4:50 PM, micky wrote:

It is James and he is on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/james.cheater.7
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 02:26:07 +0200, nestork

No, his name was Jerry. That's why they call it "Jerry rigging"

My guess is Peter or Skeeter.
On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too much time at the family namesake. Not many people knew his first name.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 10/19/2014 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

But if he spent that much of his time at the Cheater Bar, he must have gotten laid a lot. At least when he was still sober and could perform.
"Unquestionably Confused" <

In the end, he finally got un-screwed...
On 10/19/2014 10:44 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:

Nuts off, by force?
Unquestionably Confused;3297978 Wrote: >

Yes, I believe I met Mr. Cheater at the Cheater Bar once.
I said "Hi, Mr. Cheater. How are you?"
I guess he didn't remember me because he replied:
"I'm sorry, have we met? And was I sober at the time?"
--
nestork

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds;3298072 Wrote: >

I heard it was invented by the wife of Yankees short stop Derek Jeter.
It's supposed to be called a "Jeter bar".
--
nestork

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:44:25 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I've heard the circular saw was invented by a woman, a Shaker woman. Shakers used to make a lot of furniture, so they did a lot of sawing.
But iirc, I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.

Jeter hasn't had a wife`
On 10/20/2014 4:23 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

At least not one of his own<g>