What insect is this?

Dear Experts,
Lately, I've been noticing some insects in my home. On the second floor for the most part.
Here are some pictures of them:
http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg
They move slow around the room. Sometimes they fly. But for the most part, they just walk around. Rather slowly. Not like a swift housefly. I can snag them with a tissue pretty easily.
What kind of insects are these? How do I get rid of them?
Thanks a lot!
here in ky we call them stink bugs. cause they stink if you mash em. those bug bombs you set off will kill them , or malathyon out of a sprayer.but i have to wonder, hos is such a big bug getting in, must be an opening in your house. lucas