What equipment is required for pressure test?

I have put in several new water lines and a propane gas line out in a barn and office I'm finishing out. I'd like to run pressure tests on both the water and propane lines.
Tks JC
JC wrote:

Compressor.

Gauge, fitting for hte gauge to mount to, air fitting, compressor.
Mount he gauge on a tee. Attach one part of hte tee tot he line, the air fitting to the other side, then pressurize it. If you are having this inspected, you'd have to call the inspector and he will tell you how long it must hold and when he will stop by to check it.