What Dumpster Size For 865 sq.ft. House Removal

Page 2 of 2

yeah fire departments burn down homes for training for free and clean up all the debris, provided it can be done safely
why not fix the home and rent it out?
Glen Cooper wrote:

Any chance you can borrow a buddy's utility trailer and do the hauling yourself? My local dump has a certain dropoff place for construction debris, and between myself, a borrowed 1975 Ford pickup, and a friend, we dumped nearly 2 tons of debris at the landfill in one Saturday. We could have done it even quicker if we'd had a trailer.
Doing it that way allowed us to take breaks while we went to the dump, and it saved a bunch of money, since we didn't have to pay for anything except for gas for the truck and landfill costs.
-Nathan