What brand top loading washer is most reliable

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:05:57 -0800, "Ulysses"

<http://www.fisherpaykel.com/laundry/?productUid C6E8A7-E996-10E6-64A34887A6836AFA>
Off the edge of my memory, I may have heard others say that about LG products.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What brand of washer has a $200 mechanical timer? When I was looking at parts for my Kenmore/Whirlpool they were closer to $50-$60.