Wet sandpaper belt??

Is there such a thing as a wet sandpaper belt? What I'd like to do is to make a wet belt sander for polishing the edge of plexiglas. I am doing it by hand at present and thre result is not square. Its also too much work.

not only is there a wet sandpaper belt, but you can get a wet belt sander.
http://www.covington-engineering.com/belt_sanders.htm
regards, charlie http://glassartists.org/chaniarts