Well Problem

The water trickled off last night. (Our well is about 8 years old) After the water went off, we heard a lot of gurgling sounds like the water was still trying to come through. Throughout the night last night we could hear sounds of gurgling and surging as the pressure fluctuated. Upon turning on the shower this morning, it ran for about 10 seconds and trickled off again. Toilets are still flushable, but makes the sound like there is a lot of air in the lines and brings in a great deal of sediment.
Does this sound like our well has run dry? Does it sound like it may be the pump? Please advise ASAP as we are not able to use our water at this time.
Thanks for your help. Laura

Where is your pump. What type? Above ground?
Without more info only one thing can be said.
This can be caused by a dirty point, an inefficient pump. or a dry well.
Possible issues:
a). Well is dry .. or pump needs to be lowered .... b). Punp is clogged .... sediment etc may be affecting, though likely not c). Sediment is affecting your pressure tank bladder.