Weedeater recommendations

I'm in need of a new weedeater. I found a good deal on a Cub Cadet cc3075. Does anyone have any experience with Cub Cadet weedeaters? How do they compare to the other leading brands.
Thanks so much
I have a Ryobi 720 that I abuse the hell out of and it still starts. I leave it for months with old gas in it and the gas I use has been around for a while too. I know better but I am lazy and I hate yard work. The down side is the string hub. The ez load feature doesn't work and I am always screwing with the string. Once it gets going it works OK tho. I suppose there is a better aftermarket string holder but for the 5 or 6 times a year I use it I haven't seen the need to look.

How much weed eating do you need to do? I have a 18 V rechargable one (Black and Decker, I think) that is awesome. No electric cord to pull around, no premix, no troublesome starting. It runs 15-20 minutes on a charge, which is as long as I want to weedeat anyway (weedwhacking makes my back sore). If the fenceline takes more than 20 minutes to weedeat, I just recharge the beast and finish the job the next day.
KB
Kyle Boatright wrote:

I second that. I have one also. The only difference is I got mine in a set with a leaf blower and hedge trimmer. Each one had its own battery so I have three. I have a mid size yard and I am able to trim, clean the walks with the blower and even do a little hedge trimming with just one battery and I have two more in reserve.
No starting problems. No gas No cords

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:33:25 -0400, "Harris Stallings"

I haven't tried that one. If you have a good amount of trimming to do, look at whatever your local dealers carry; avoid the cheapos from home creepo, you won't likely be able to get parts or service on them. I have what is now made by Efco, the darned thing just keeps on going. I tried the cordless models, but if you have more than a half hour of trimming to do, they may not be for you. A good trimmer will start on the first pull when warm and won't even be too aggrevating when cold.