web-site with video instruction on various home repairs?

Hi Folks:
Does anyone know of other sites (besides the Home Depot) which go further into detail with videos ranging from various things like "Installing hardwood floors" to "Installing electrical outlets" to troubleshooting various things that can go wrong about the house?
thanks Kindly for any input!
Hello,
I am a licensed electrical contractor in New Jersey. My website http://www.mrelectrician.tv is currently under development but will eventually have instructional videos, live webcams, and telephone consultation for home wiring projects and troubleshooting. Check it from time to time for updates.

http://www.hometime.com