We need more well drilling laws

We need more well drilling laws. When we drill for oil, or even very deep water wells, we are in danger of destroying out whole continent. The reason is that if we were to drill too deep, we could drill all the way thru the earth. If our drills come out on another land mass, there would be no problem. But if we accidentally drill thru the earth, and our drill entered the bottom of an ocean on the other side of the earth, that entire ocean would drain onto our continent and flood everything. Thus destroying our continent.
This does not take into account what would happen on the other side of the planet when an entire ocean went dry.
But the real question arises when we consider that a drill hole of lets say 10 inches begins to drain an ocean, how long would it take for that entire ocean to drain thru that 10" hole? Would we have enough time to evacuate our continent?
Do any laws exist that could prevent this type of catatrophic mishap? If not, it's just a matter of time before some well driller goes a little too deep, and destroys an entire continent.
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 9:01:44 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Forget to take your meds today?

Why do people continue to engage this mental case?
Bob F wrote:

You need a hobby. Not surprising that a lib such as yourself enjoys watching something as good as this NG implode on itself. Sad, truly sad
ChairMan wrote:

The OP has been remarkably benign compared to his behavior on another group that ended up on the AIOE banlist due to his actions. Frankly I find his idiotic ramblings somewhat amusing occassionaly. Can't say the same about a few of the other characters here though. Fortunately my mouse pointer rarely wanders in the direction of their messages.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

The driller's bit will likely melt by the time it gets into the mantle and certainly by the time it reaches the core so I think the Law of Nature is already in effect.
I'm more worried about what's happening with all the illegal immigrants pouring into the continental US. They are already placing an enormous weight upon the financial and social system. The weight they are putting on the continent is likely to make it sink it to the point where the oceans will start to come over the edges and drown all of us.

we can just float on all those dollar bills the gummit keeps printing.
Well you made my day! ha ha ha

Don't lose any sleep over it. <http://what-if.xkcd.com/53/