Wayne Dalton's iDrive Light Problem

Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody have similar problem I am having now.

I turned on the light using the remote and forgot to switch it off overnight. This morning, I realized that the light would not turn off by itself, either using the infrared remote control or it's timer default (It usually switch off within 5 minutes automatically).

Regards Calv

Reply to
CLV