Wayne Dalton Garage Door Questons

My spring just broke on my Wayne Dalton 9000 Series Garage Door.
1) I've had the door less than 5 years. Is it still under warranty? 2) It is a 18 ft. door but only has one spring. Is this normal? 3) Where can I get a manual? The W-D sight does not have one.
Thanks!

Don't know - It's your door.

Depending on the kind of spring. Torsion? Yes, that would be.

Well, maybe some will copy his. Find it hard to believe that door supplier does not offer one even for sale.
RichK
this is a dangerously informative link for this: http://www.truetex.com/garage.htm