Watts vs. Mueller

I'm thinking of having a single-handle dual shutoff valve installed on my washing machine water supply instead of the existing shutoff valves that you turn. Home Depot carries both a Mueller valve and a Watts vavle. They were out of stock on the Watts, which is about $10 more than the Mueller. Would it be a mistake to go with the Mueller. (In other words Watts higher in quality).
Thanks,
J.
don't forget to look for the new connector hoses that shut themselves off.
jaynews writes:

They're both good brands. Lately, you have to watch out for the poorly made imports at Home Depot.

Brand doesn't matter. General Motors made both the Cadillac and the Chevette.

And both were crap! Buy a Honda! :)