Watts brand faucets ?

I have 3 Watts brand faucets in my bathrooms. They are the one handle variety that turns water on and then moving side to side, changes water temp. The problem is: the circular plastic disk that covers the screw that holds the handle on is broken and won't stay on the handle. I've called all over the county and can't find anyone that knows that brand of faucet. I tried to use a Delta plastic cover but it is slightly larger. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to use epoxy on them cause I may have to remove the handle some day. Thanks in advance. Chuck B.
can you maybe use a little silocone calk/adhesive it should hold good and you would beable to pull it apart when needed. watts, makes controll valves, for furnaces ect. makeup valve/ pressure/temp. releif valves ect. they are a large popular company if you look on your hotwater furnace theres a good chance you will see one of there valves. I sure someone could get you the address of this manufacturer ,or putin a search for them on internet I'm sure plenty will comeup.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it.