Water Purifier

I installed a new reverse osmosis water purifier (GE from Lowes). I worked perfectly for a month or two then stopped producing water.
I've taken it apart and made sure the water could flow through. Reconnected everything and it would work for a day or two then stop again.
Any body have any thoughts, ideas. (I can't imagine that the filters would need replacing so soon...I had a Culligan system in Florida that didn't need replacing for a year or so).