Water Intrusion

At the join of a poured concrete wall and poured concrete floor, there is water coming in from the outside. The outside has about 6 feet of dirt above the join, that can't easily be dug up because of landscaping.

Back in the day, I learned the best (only?) way to stop the water coming in was from the outside. However, I assume there have been improvements in sealers and the like. So, is there a way to keep the water from coming in by applying something on the inside of the wall/floor?

I don't know for sure, but assume the poured wall is 6"-8" thick Not a lot of water, several gallons maybe when the sprinkers run or if it rains.

Reply to
Charles Bishop

That's exactly why God made sump pumps.

Since you are not willing to remove a shrub, then nothing else will work.

Reply to
Deke