Water Condensing on Toilet Tank

Hello. We just put a new floor in the bathroom and to do so had to remove the toilet for a few hours. I put it back on with new seals and gaskets, but was noticing water on the floor. I searched for the leak but found none, but did find a lot of condensation on the tank of the toilet, a 'water line' was even visible on the outside of the tank. Of course, this coincided with a bout of cold weather.
While I've only been using toilets for ~24 of my 25 years, I've never experienced this before. Are there any clever ways to get rid of it, besides wiring the hot water into the toilet?
Thanks, H
Halvey wrote:

Hot-wire a toilet?? LOL
2 possible reasons: Flapper leaking slightly, causing continuous flow of cold water into tank. Excessive humidity in house, especially if there is a humidifier in operation. While insulating the tank (inside) will help, it shouldn't be necessary in the winter.
Jim
Hi.
Home Depot and hardware stores sell a "mixer" which is a small 'Y' for 1/2 inch copper pipe solding for about $30.00. Hot and Cold go in one side and the other side goes to your toilet. There is a mixer screw to adjust how much hot water goes in and there are one way valves in it.
It may seem like a pain to install, but I put it off for years until I remodeled my bathroom and its GREAT! I adjust it for the hot summer and there's no condensation at all. (Although I don't know why you got condensation in the winter unless your house is very hot and humid in the winter......)
Fred.