Washing Machine Outlet Box

Need to replace the box
2 x 1/2" sweat conn valves prefer quarter turn with stub so as not to melt the box when connencting, drain center located and 2", box sturdy
Presently have metal and all I see are plastic and some quite flimsy.
Any recommendations.
Thanks

Go to larger hardware store or go to a plumbing wholesale place.

Personally, I'd prefer plastic for that environment. No rusting possible.