Wallpaper edges beginning

DK> .....in the bathroom. I can just get a fingernail underneath the edges. I'm DK> enforcing the "fan during showers rule" with an iron fist, but I still need DK> to deal with this, since I'm not in a financial position to redo the whole DK> bathroom. Is there a way to re-glue these edges before they get much worse? DK> Any cool tricks?
Where they sell wallpaper at the Big Box Stores you should be able to find a small bottle of seam glue.
- ¯ barry.martinşATşthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®
* If you ever need a friend... Buy a dog.
--
ş RoseReader 2.52á P003186
ş The Safe BBS ş Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:43:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@rime.org (barry martin) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Thank the lord, All my Wallpapaer in the house is now on the computer,............none on the walls.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB®
✖