Walkin Showerfor disabled

Hi I am looking to buy a walk in shower kit suitable for a wheelchair. Does anyone know where I could buy on in canada
Waylon wrote:

GOOGLE for:
Curbless shower Wheelchair shower
$$$
Waylon wrote:

I am now semi-ambulatory. A few years ago when the choice was a wheelchair or crawling, I looked into this and the pricing ws like $5000 to $8000. Since I knew I was suppose to get better I decided against it.
What I did do was to install the hand rails you see in handicapped bathrooms so that I could brace myself getting in and out.
Check out: www.openup.com/subdomains/uniquebathing/faq.html http://www.homelivingsolutions.com/?gclid=CJKHvPetjYUCFTM2OAodZiTGHg
make lowest spot in bathroom floor the shower drain, and tile everything.
no curb at shower entrance and any bathroom leak goes right down the drain. mop floor excess water down that drain
really this should be standard everywhere, since it has so many advantages

ONe of the hotels I stayed at in Mexico, in 1970, had this. I normally stayed at the very cheapest hotels, a dollar a night, but this time it was still almost as cheap but there was a bathroom for me only with the door to it in my room, not involving the hall. Oaxaca, I think. In this case, there was no shower area. The bathroom was too small. The shower nozzle was in the ceiling above the floor drain and just in front of the sink, iirc. Small but nicely tiled.
Not suitable for the OP. Your description much better.

If not, I have more to say.