Waffle Screw

I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

I'll guess it was really a wafer screw. You could try any other hardware store or a real bolt store.

Reply to
badgolferman

PanHandler

Try

Look on page 2995 and you will see wafer head screws.

Reply to
John Grabowski

ransley

PanHandler

How about a WAFER head screw

Rudy

"%2C+Bulk+(Approx.+Pcs.+5+M)&pval=235Z&pIds=itemid

John Grabowski

I want to thank everyone who helped me on this.

This is the most useful newsgroup on the Interent!

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

When I have needed them, I have also found them called "modified truss head" screws.

JK

Reply to
Big_Jake