Vinyl Siding Removal

I am installing a new patio door and need to remove some vinyl siding, I am told that there is a tool at Home Depot $5 that unzips the siding so it can be removed with out damage .
Had anyone done this in the pass.
Thanks
Tom
I had done it in the vale.
There is a tool. You can get it at Home Depot. It costs about $5. It unzips the siding... so it can be removed. Oh, and it does it with out damage.
--

But really, now. What can I help you with? Yup, it's easy. If you need
to cut vinyl siding, there are some tricks to it (e.g., try a circular

am
can
Sure it is there. You need to wait for a warm day to minimize potential damage to the siding.
Be sure to number the pieces on the back side to aid you when it comes time to put them back.
Colbyt