Vinyl pool stains

I have a vinyl lined pool and a pecan tree. While I was out of town for a couple of weeks, the tree rats dropped some pecans in the water. Now I have several brown stains on the bottom. Is there any way to remove them? Will the clorine eventually bleach them out? Do I learn to live with it?
Please reply to group, e-address is spam trap. RJ