Vigoro spreader

I used my seeder/spreader for salt in the winter, and now the main wheel is bound up. How do I fix this?
I tried to find info on your spreader but had no luck.
If the device has any metal parts & you did not rinse it immediately after the salt use; you've got a corrosion problem.
If it's all plastic try hosing it out.
Other wise you need to disassemble, clean up, lube & re-assemble.
cheers Bob
You can remove the wheels and pull out the axil then lube with WD40.