video security needed

I see a problem here. The Youth Corrections Act (YCA) phased out circa 70-80s. They were 18-25 years of age, so if they behaved - felony's were dropped.
The closest YCA center to PA may have been YCA Lorton, (D.C.)???
Oren wrote:

The heinous crimes happened in Maine. The way the story read, there's only ONE federal SuperMax maximum-security facility for juveniles.
Oren wrote:

Here's one link to the case: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t9687
Upon re-reading the report, I'm amazed at how well I remembered the facts. I missed the ages of the miscreants, but got most of the remaining parts sort of correct - especially the part about the malefactor being confined with almost 200 drunk, violent Indians.
Here's another link (same story) from a definitive source, the New York Times ("All the news that's fit to print" edition): http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/23/us/a-federal-case-for-a-teenager-family-sees-tie-to-ex-president.html

I avoid wireless when possible. That applies to cameras, and other things like computer networks.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us